After having noticed that instrument for sale ads posted on the blog are often consulted, Atelier Philidor has decided to organize a service for linking instruments sellers and buyers. This bilingual platform (En-Fr) is dedicated to musicians or professional instrument makers wishing to sell an instrument, new or used. Only ads for period instruments copies are accepted.
I'm a seller : How do I publish my advertisement?
- First, pay for your ad. [One ad costs Can$ 10 and this covers for formatting the ad and posting it on the website].
- Send to Atelier Philidor the necessary information on the instrument you wish to sell, for this, indicate all the details below:
Include in your message the download links of at least 3-4 photos you have uploaded to a service like We Transfer or Dropbox. Photos are mandatory and essentials: the greater their quality, the sooner you'll sell the instrument.Atelier Philidor will publish your ad on the website within 3-5 days after reception of the information and photos. The ad will be announced also on the blog and on Twitter. Your personal information will never be published on the site.Atelier Philidor will forward you all the responses of interested buyers it receives. Up to you to answer or not.Once the instrument is sold, please let Atelier Philidor know. The ad will be updated as "sold".Atelier Philidor does not take any commission on the sale. Atelier Philidor is not responsible for the final transaction in any ways. It is recommended to use a contract of sale and a receipt of payment.If you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact Atelier Philidor.
- Pitch: A = xxx Hz
- Built in:
- Instrument maker's name:
- Country where the instrument is currently:
- Instrument condition: (write a brief description)
I'm a buyer : How do I answer the ad ?
- The purpose of Atelier Philidor is to put you in relation with the seller.
- If you're interested by an ad, simply send an email to Atelier Philidor who will forward it to the seller.
- Atelier Philidor has no way to check the veracity of the ad. So, it's your responsibility to verify the information, in particular by contacting the seller by phone, once the seller has answered to your inquiry.
- Atelier Philidor is not responsible for the final transaction in any ways. It is highly recommended to use a contract of sale and a receipt of payment.